Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Working

Yesterday's training problem was a luggage search. It didn't start out very good. I thought Rogue was going to miss the first aid. He got to the bag (the next to the last bag in that row) and sniffed it but I didn't think he had a COB. We kept moving, got to the end of the row and then started on the next row. While searching the next row Rogue pulled back to the bag with the aid and then had a good COB. He just looked at me after he sniffed it. Once I asked him "Where is it?" he went back to source and responded. We did the same thin on the second aid but on the third aid he looked like a pro. Great COB, sniffed it and responded.

I hate searching luggage but we are so close to fixing this problem that I can't stop now. I'm going to be doing a couple of luggage problems a week for the next couple of weeks.

1 comment: